North London, London
Up to £18000.00 per annum + Parking and Mileage covered
about 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a multi-branch independent agency who having been established in North London for many years now.
The role would suit someone with at least 1 years' experience working within the London Property industry who wants to pursue a long term career within with particular emphasis of working in an advisory role to their clients rather than a 'get the deal done' mentality. The right person may be working for a corporate agency who is wanting to understand the FULL sales process and be a part of it rather than feeling like a cog in a large machine.
- Maintaining prospective sales applicants via extensive contact / property viewings and face-to-face sales
- Updating vendors on their property's marketing.
- Confidently communicating with applicants to negotiate the best possible deals for clients.
- Maintaining strong and up-to-date knowledge of local property market, and available stock listed.
- Maintaining strong knowledge of both local area and London area, with respect to public transport, local amenities, shops / restaurants etc.
- Be competent in sales progression
- Achieving performance targets
- Excellent Customer Service levels
- Telephone Sales experience
- Customer facing Sales experience
- Business Development
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem Solving
- Time Management and Organisation
- £18,000 - £20,000 Basic
- £35,000+ OTE
- Parking and Mileage covered
- 5 day week
To apply for this role attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: 6995