Saffron Walden, Essex
Up to £24000.00 per annum + + £32,000 to £35,000 OTE
3 months ago
Sales Progressor - Saffron Walden - £24,000 Basic and £32,000 to £35,000 OTE Dependant on Experience
My client, a successful well-established Estate Agency in Saffron Walden are currently seeking an experienced Sales Progressor to join their family feel office.
You will be a vital part of the team, progressing sales from offer to completion. The role will be extremely busy and fast paced with a high volume of cases so requires an enthusiastic individual who is proactive and organised with an excellent eye for detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for progressing sales from reservation through to completion within the agreed timeframe
- Liaising with customers, solicitors, mortgage brokers and financial advisors
- Supporting the busy sales team ensuring information is up to date regarding accepted offers
- Guiding customers as well as the sales team throughout the process
- Monitoring and tracking each sale in order to meet exchange and completion deadlines
- Advising and supporting customers with sales transactions activity
- Maintaining data and reporting on these activities to the relevant business channels.
- Answering inbound calls and handling enquiries
Skills and Expertise Required:
- A minimum 2+ years' experience of residential property sales/transactions and conveyancing experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Positive and enthusiastic approach
Salary: £24,000 Basic and £32,000 to £35,000 OTE dependant on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
For more information please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472