City of London, London
Up to £25000 per annum + commission and bonus
over 1 year ago
Sales Progressor - City of London - £35,000-£45,000 OTE
My client, whom specialising in originating investment opportunities for both institutional and retail clients, are currently seeking an experienced Sales Progressor to join their London team.
They currently have successful offices in London, Dubai, Hong Kong, Cape Town and Kuala Lumpur, as well as it's retained global agency network which is operational in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and throughout America.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual, with proven Sales Progression / Sales Administration experience to join their dynamic team.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing and distributing reports on development construction updates as required
- Sales Progression of all property investment deals
- Coordinate with solicitors, developers, agents and consultants
- Drive sales progression performance in line with targets whilst keeping internal systems up to date
- Coordinate the exchange and completion of deals within the required timeframe
- Liaising with buyers, vendors and mortgage brokers
- Managing the direct marketing for all three offices
- Create marketing material such as social media posts, advertisements, newsletters, blogs and brochures
- Updating and maintaining database
- Maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Registering applicants and passing on accurate messages to the correct department
Skills and experience:
- Prior experience working within the Corporate or Professional Services sector is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written to a wide variety of audiences
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task when under pressure
- Proactive work approach
- Experience of diary management for a team with global experience across different time zones
- CRM software experience (Pipedrive, Salesforce etc would be preferable)
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport and relationships with clients, the team and developers
Competitive Salary; £25,000 basic + attractive bonus structure - OTE £35,000-£45,000+
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832