City of London, London
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sales Secretary - Canary Wharf - £27,000 to £30,000 Dependant on Experience
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with a leading global property consultancy who are seeking an experienced Sales Secretary to support the sales team and ensure the smooth running of the front office procedures for the vibrant office in Canary Wharf.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, highly organised with an excellent telephone manner and have a minimum of 1 years' experience working in a Sales Administration/Front of House role within the property industry.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- First point of contact for incoming calls and enquiries
- Preparing for appraisals including Land Registry and appraisal packs
- Sending out appraisal documentation & Terms of Business
- Managing the instruction process
- Booking photos, floor plans and EPCs
- Inputting property details and applicant registrations into the database
- Database management
- Overseeing AML checks and verification - Land Registry checks and vendors/executors etc.
- Producing brochures and window cards
- Launching properties on web portals and maintaining online details
- Liaising with vendors and applicants
- General admin support to sales team and directors
- Providing front of house support
- Managing and maintaining office supplies
Requirements for the role:
- At least 1 years' experience working within Estate Agency in a Sales Administration role/Front of House position
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- A cheerful and positive approach to work
- Experience using Radar software would be a bonus but is not essential
- Strong organisation and time management
- Excellent customer service skills
Salary: £27,000-30,000 per annum dependant on experience
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within an established brand, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472