South West London, London
£22500.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car allowance, 5 Day week
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a well-established, high end Independent who are looking to hire an experienced Sales & Lettings Negotiator located in Southfields. This individual must have a years' experience in Sales or Lettings Negotiation.
- Qualifying applicants.
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Managing clients' expectations with the aim of surpassing those expectations.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure smooth running of the property sales process.
- Managing the process from an offer to exchange of contracts and completion.
- Assisting/supervising with the running of the office in the manager's absence.
- Providing high levels of customer service to all applicants, vendors and colleagues alike.
The right individual:
- Experience of either residential sales or Lettings within the London market
- Proven track record of successful sales or Lettings
- The ability to develop strong client relationships will be essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive by nature, a lateral thinker, with the ability to use your experience and qualifications
- A high degree of integrity and someone who has valued reputation with in the market place
- Agile, trustworthy and courageous
Sales & Lettings Negotiator
£22,500 Basic Salary
Hours - 9am-6pm Mon-Fri Alternating Saturdays 10am-4pm, (day off in lieu)
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to William Gordon at Dove & Hawk in the Agency and New Homes Team remembering to quote vacancy reference: 7536