|Job Title:||Senior Administrator|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Megan Staines|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum|
Senior Administrator - Ascot - £24,000 to £26,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a highly successful top tier Real Estate Agency, are currently seeking an ambitious Senior Administrator with proven experience, to join their office in Ascot. You will be a vital part of the team, ensuring the smooth running of the busy office.
The role will be extremely busy and requires an individual who is efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
- Handling enquiries - both via telephone and email
- Meeting and greeting walk-ins
- Logging feedback to Landlords, Tenants and Applicants
- Registering new applicants
- Preparing information / marketing packs
- Arranging for re-evaluation of any re-lets and prepare for remarketing
- Making brochures for properties and preparing window cards
- Liaise with the lettings progression team to ensure all documentation is prepared
- General Office Administration as required
- Logging keys in and out and adding new keys
- Organising launches at properties
- Sending out terms and conditions and instruction letters
- Printing and distributing property details
- Handling invoicing
- Assisting the Lettings Manager on Business Generation initiatives, pitching marketing material and produce property lists and mail shots.
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 1 year proven Lettings Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to manage own work load, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 Dependant on Experience
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a globally established brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472