£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Dove and Hawk have partnered with an established independent Property Management firm located in Gillingham, Kent. They are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Block Manager to join their team and oversee a residential portfolio across Kent and the South East.
- Day to Day Management of allocated Property Portfolio, develop service levels across the portfolio to exceed client expectations, advising client of management set-up
- Monitoring service delivery
- Organising ongoing contracts for maintenance on sites
- Carry out site visits
- Take care of all insurance requirements and administration
- Ensure all developments hold a current Health and Safety Risk Assessment.
- Ensure all developments hold a Fire Risk Assessment.
- Prepare and administer service charge budgets
- Monitoring of service charge arrears and collection
- Monitoring of ground rent arrears and collection
- Issuing the required section 20 notices when required.
- Attend regular director and client meetings
- Minimum 5 years residential block management experience
- Full UK driving license and own car
- Live within 30 minutes commute of Gillingham, Kent
- Having a thorough understanding of leases
- Have up to date understanding of legislation and best practice
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000