West End, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client, an established market leader in the London property sector, is seeking an experienced Senior Block Manager to join their Central London head office.
- Day to day management of a designated portfolio of properties.
- Effective planning and management of all maintenance and repair work and to monitor and control all regular maintenance contracts.
- Maintain ongoing relationship with existing and where necessary source new contractors
- Authorise and approve all invoices received for payment being satisfied that the works or supply represented by the invoice has been properly incurred and satisfactorily completed or delivered.
- Ensure the regular inspection of all managed buildings and the maintenance of reports concerning those inspections.
- Provide management and reporting information as and when required.
- Supervise and monitor the maintenance and updating of the computerised property records system.
- Pre and post tenancy work including minor refurbishments.
- Work with line manager to acquire new management instructions in accordance with lettings and portfolio management strategy
- Maximises income and capital growth.
- Ensure Health & Safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are established, maintained and conform with current legislation.
- IRPM or RICS qualified (desirable)
- IOSH certifcated (or working towards)
- Strong working knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Acts, Statutory Instruments and Regulations.
- Demonstrable ability to interpret and implement policies, procedures and relevant leasehold legislation including RICS and ARMA guidelines.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Hours: 8.30pm - 6pm