West London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a Mayfair based Real Estate Consultancy who are looking for an experienced Senior Block Manager, to manage a varied portfolio of Residential Blocks located across London and the South East, some of which also encompass commercial premises e.g. shops and offices.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Liaising with Block Directors, Residents/Leaseholders, Landlords/Tenants, Contractors and others e.g. Local Authorities on a range of issues by phone, email & face to face
- Carrying out property inspections on an ongoing basis, ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are maintained and compliance is achieved etc
- Reporting on, responding to and resolving block related issues to the satisfaction of all
- Preparing and agreeing Annual Service Charge Budgets, monitoring and managing these on an ongoing basis including authorising invoices, producing reports, advising re arrears and producing timely Year End Accounts
- Sourcing Contractors to undertake both ongoing and one-off maintenance works as well as emergency repairs and then monitoring and managing their work on an ongoing basis
- Drafting and serving Section 20 notices and subsequently tendering and managing Major Works projects linked to block maintenance and improvement
- Dealing with leaseholder enquiries and analysing leases in order to answer enquiries, respond appropriately and ensure that lease compliance is maintained
- Seeking out new Residential Block Management opportunities
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in all aspects of Residential Block Management.
- IRPM Qualification Desirable.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong numeracy skills coupled with business acumen as you will be managing budgets, reviewing quotes, organising Year End accounts etc.
- Strong grasp of IT.
Salary Budgets: £30-35,000pa + Benefits
Required working hours: 09:00 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: The majority of the time your role will be home based. You will also be expected to be based in Mayfair, London for a minimum of 1 day per week. (You will have your train costs met and overnight accommodation costs will be provided if/as necessary).
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8309.