West End, London
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + DOE, + Annual Bonuses
3 months ago
Location: West End, W1
Salary Information: £50,000 - £65,000 Basic Salary per annum (DOE) + Bonuses
Dove & Hawk are working with a large property consultancy to source experienced Building Surveyors to join an already large-scale business line. The company are a globally renowned property consultancy with offices across the world and offer property investors unrivalled market intelligence and expertise.
They require a Building Surveyors of all experience, from Assistant to Associate level. The right candidate will have experience in both professional and contract administration services, dilapidations and refurbishment schemes. Any exposure to the commercial sector would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be part of an Occupier Client focused team delivering a range of services including office fit out project management and dilapidations advice.
The role involves working with the firm's long term corporate clients and provides the opportunity for winning new business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertaking Building Surveyor's inspections and preparing reports
- Preparing specifications for, and administering, repair and refurbishment contracts
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations/preparing exit strategies
- Preparing planned preventative maintenance plans
- Undertaking building reinstatement cost assessments
- Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio instructions and undertaking other duties from time to time as may be reasonably required
- Making sustainable business links with both external and internal clients and offering a professional and excellent client service at all times
- Required to have the ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Must be enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills, and be comfortable with report writing
- Requires excellent time management and general organisational skills
- Is required to be flexible and have the ability to work under pressure
- MRICS (building surveying) with proven experience, preferably PQE in a commercial consultancy
- Experience of AutoCAD an advantage
To find out more and be considered for the role apply today and don't miss out!