West End, London
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with one of the top 25 UK Property consultancies in order to find a Chartered Senior Building Surveyor for their Building Consultancy team in based in Central London. This role will involve providing advice on a number of key property related matters covering the full spectrum of Building Consultancy services including: Building Surveys, Contract Administration, Project Management, Dilapidations, Fire reinstatement valuations, planned preventative maintenance reports and party wall matters. Assets will be predominantly commercial although there will be a degree of retail, residential and mixed use investments together with development work.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- You will be responsible for providing advice on a wide range of property types and to a variety of clients (many of whom are core clients of the business).
- Develop and manage both new and existing client relationships.
- Help the Director to manage the team in achieving targets and growing the business line.
- Develop and mentor the junior members of the team.
Requirements of the role:
- A proven track record in ensuring business operational and financial targets are met
- Strong understanding of all building consultancy disciplines, contract management
- Strong people management skills
- Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability
- Able to write clear, concise reports with well-argued conclusions & recommendations
- Target driven and able to work at pace
- You will have Chartered Status as a Building Surveyor
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, NBS software
Salary budgets: £40-50,000 per annum + numerous benefits
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm (Work from site and work from home available with 2-3 days a week office based)
If you are a Chartered Building Surveyor looking to join one of the top 25 surveying firms then contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 9206.