East London, London
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + plus bonus package
6 months ago
Our client is a well-established property consultancy with experience across a wide variety of disciplines within the property sector. They are looking to hire a Senior Chartered Building Surveyor to join their office in East London.
This position will have a bias towards professional instructions and a sound knowledge in the following areas is required:
· Landlord & tenant matters (licences and lease disputes);
· Building pathology defect analysis and rectification;
· Acquisition surveys (predominantly non-residential);
· Party-wall and neighbourly matters.
The ability to produce high-quality reports for potential use in disputes flowing from the above will be needed. This does not preclude construction-orientated works and a full spectrum of predominantly repairs and maintenance projects will follow.
· Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) with a minimum of 5 years post-qualifying experience;
· Drive and ambition;
· Someone looking to strengthen & develop client relationships and expand the business;
· Prepared to help support & mentor other members of the team;
· Someone looking for an opportunity to manage a team;
· Extremely well-organised with a methodical approach to your work;
· Superb communicator (both in-person, over the phone, or in writing);
Basic salary: £65,000 - £75,000 basic salary (Senior Associate level) plus bonus package
If you are interested in this position, please click on the link or contact Roger Hawthorn at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number 8262.