£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car allowance
3 months ago
Our client, a nationwide estate agency and property consultancy, is looking to hire a Chartered Surveyor (Senior or Associate level) to work within their Commercial team in Cambridge.
This is a varied role with a focus on helping grow the Commercial Property & Asset Management business. They are seeking someone with the desire to build client relations and manage an existing portfolio to help deliver the required client service and to help grow the team. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to broaden your knowledge, utilise your experience to-date and have the ability to identify & implement asset management opportunities within a highly reputable team in the market.
- Rent reviews and lease renewals;
- Identifying & implementing asset management opportunities;
- Reporting to clients on a regular basis;
- Liaise with tenants & contractors;
- Rent collection and chasing arears;
- Preparation of Service Charge budgets and issuing certificates & additional charges following Service Charge reconciliation;
- Responsible for administration of property insurance including apportionment of premiums and the raising & issuing invoices;
- Completing property inspections schedules.
- Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) with a minimum of 2 years PQE within the Commercial Property Management space;
- Good working knowledge of the L&T Act 1954, L&T Cov. Act 1995 and other appropriate legislation;
- Experience in organising repair & maintenance work including liaising with tenants & contractors;
- Previous use of the TRAMPS property management and accounting system would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills (face-to-face, over the telephone, and in writing);
- Strong problem solver with the drive & motivation to succeed.
Basic salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Car allowance: £3,675 - £4,515
Other benefits: Group pension, flexible benefits, referral scheme, 25 days annual leave.