Kensington and Chelsea, London
£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Compliance and Tenancy Progression Coordinator - Prime Central London - £30,000 to £36,000 Dependent on Experience
My client, a market leading, reputable independent residential agency specialising in prime property around Kensington, Chelsea, and Mayfair, are currently seeking an experienced Senior Compliance and Tenancy Progression Coordinator to join their friendly team in Kensington.
You will be overseeing the Tenancy Progression and Renewals process ensuring all compliance is adhered to. You must have a minimum of three years' experience working in Tenancy Progression and thrive on working under pressure with a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic and renowned firm with a real family feel.
- Managing the whole Tenancy Progression process from offer through to acceptance
- Handling renewals process and paperwork
- Drafting tenancy agreements and sending out all relevant documents via DocuSign
- Uploading and updating all tenancy details on the operating system Veco
- Ensuring all lettings compliance is adhered to including; Landlord and Tenant AML, GDPR, Deposit Protection, Immigration Act, EPC's, and Gas Safety Certificates
- Providing excellent customer service liaising with tenants and landlords
- Providing general administrative support to Managing Director and Head of Lettings
- Creating mail merges, running reports, and supporting the marketing activities
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 3 years' proven Tenancy Progression/Tenancy Management experience
- Strong understanding of tenancy agreements, AML and lettings compliance
- Prime Central London experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Ideally ARLA qualified
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 per annum + performance related annual bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a globally established brand, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.