West London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits and bonus
5 months ago
Senior Development Manager
My client, a highly successful Property Company whom own and manage over £3 Billion worth of properties across London and the wider commuter belt, are seeking an experienced Senior Development Manager to join their construction team, in order to formulate project strategies across their Commercial portfolio.
As the Senior Development Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating internal teams and external consultants and subcontractors, whilst and managing the entire development cycle, from early engagement with planning authorities through to project completion and handover.
Proven and relevant full cycle Development Management and leadership experience is essential for this role.
This role will suit someone looking to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
Your key duties will include:
- Manage planning and design to achieve the set brief
- Agree specific development briefs for individual pipeline projects
- Assemble internal and external teams, with aim to deliver RIBA 2+ designs for planning submissions
- Support planning applications, recommended changes as required and agree limited scopes of service
- Advise on significant deviations during pre-application processes
- Manage policy guidelines and ensure a reasonable pre-planning timescale
- Drive design in order to produce economic solutions across all disciplines
- Target post planning delivery costs
- Take ownership of delivering planning for current pipeline and future site acquisitions
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years+ proven Development Management experience at a Senior level
- Skilled in obtaining planning permission, within the Commercial / Social Housing sector
- Detailed knowledge of the planning system and track record of securing and delivering medium to large scale, highly complex schemes
- Central London experience required, Urban locations would be beneficial
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Able to challenge, objection handle and overcome hurdles
- Detailed and considered approach
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832