West End, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Financial Accountant (3 Month FTC) Immediate Start - Finchley Road - £45,000 to £50,000 pro rata
My client, a successful property investment firm are currently seeking an experienced Financial Accountant on a 3 Month Fixed Term Contract to support their Accounting function and team based in Finchley Road.
The firm have over 15 years' experience in planning, developing and managing over 1 million sq. ft of residential, commercial, and hospitality assets across London.
The role requires an immediate start and prior Financial Accounting experience in the Property industry is essential.
- Assiting the current team with the Management Accounts
- Producing consolidated management accounts and cash flow models for unencumbered properties including bank finance
- Experience of systems integration and implementation
- Liaising with external auditors to submit statutory accounts after development of audit files, year-end adjustments for accruals and prepayment and other accounting treatment
- Managing capital allowances, HMRC liaison on VAT and corporation tax
- Handling SDLT, CIL, purchase and sale, land registry, VAT claims on property development costs
- Oversee and produce service charge budget commercial and residential
- Overseeing Payroll including pension scheme working with HR
- 5+ years' Financial Accounting experience in the Real Estate industry (Residential and Commerical)
- Ideally ACA or ACCA qualified
- Technically capable of demonstrating accounting knowledge and ability to hit the ground running with a can-do approach
- Audit experience of property investment companies is considered as a strong advantage
- Presentable with ability to demonstrate financial control skills and strategies to a board of directors
- Able to communicate both written and verbally
- Strong IT skills and attention to details are must
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 pro rata dependant on expereince
Hours: 9:30am to 6pm Monday to Friday
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472
Dove & Hawk is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.