West End, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a leading independent estate agency based in Central London, is seeking an experienced, ARLA qualified Senior Lettings Administrator to join their highly successful team.
This role demands an intelligent and ambitious individual with a wealth of experience in Lettings Administration. You must also be capable of working under pressure in a busy environment. This would be ideal for someone who has desires to develop and manage their own Lettings Administration team.
- Drafting tenancy agreements and send out separately to both parties for signature
- New deal sheets and offer letters are checked and saved in the property folder.
- Dealing with renewal contracts
- Release deposits and deal with disputes
- Sending out terms and conditions to be completed and signed.
- Complete Landlord anti money laundering checks and KYC when required.
- Add properties and tenancies on to CFP and keep information updated.
- Carry out reference report and ensure Right to Rent checks fully completed and Landlord approval is received.
- Informing tenants of completion monies and when/where to be paid.
- Complete tenancy check list and signed off by Lettings Manager and/or Property Manager before sending to accounts.
- Sending out welcome packs
- Sending out inventories both parties and signed.
- Sending out Section 21's
- Provide tenants with end of tenancy guidelines, change of tenant guidelines and early termination procedures when required.
- Order photos and floor plans, added to Reapit, brochure created and made live on all relevant portals.
- Assisting with marketing; advertising - preparing and proof-reading all adverts for weekly and monthly publications.
- ARLA qualified
- 5 years Lettings Administration experience
- Thorough and up to date understanding of Property Legislation
- Proven track record of dealing with high volume of work
- High level of MS office competency
- Methodical and systematic approach
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Hours: 8.50am - 6pm, Monday to Friday