|Job Title:||Senior Lettings Coordinator|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Megan Staines|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
Senior Lettings Coordinator - Tower Bridge - £27,000 to £30,000 Dependent on Experience
My client, a successful multibranch Estate Agency, are currently seeking an experienced Senior Lettings Coordinator with proven Lettings administration experience, to join their busy office based in Tower Bridge.
You will be a vital part of the team, progressing tenancies from point of offer to move in. The role will be extremely busy and fast paced with a high volume of tenancies so requires an individual who is proactive, possesses a strong analytical skillset and an excellent eye for detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Progressing tenancies from point of acceptance to move in
- Drafting tenancy documents
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors, landlords and tenants
- Handling enquiries both via telephone and email
- Overseeing the marketing of all available properties; uploading to the website and property portals, maintaining adverts in windows, creating brochures, window cards and arranging photographers
- Arranging viewings of properties
- Key Management
- Diary management of the Lettings team with some input to the Sales team
- General office administration including ordering of stationery, photocopying, filing, archiving, tidiness of office, franking machine management, opening and distribution of external post
- Participating in and supporting ad hoc projects
Skills and Expertise Required:
- At least 2 years proven Lettings Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent understanding of Lettings Compliance and AST's
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- NFOPP and/or ARLA qualified would be advantageous but is not essential
Location: Tower Bridge
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience?
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
For more information please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472