£18000 - £46000 per annum + Pooled car, guarantee and mobile phone
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk have recently been instructed by a leading, multi-office Independent who are looking to hire a Senior Lettings Negotiator for their established Battersea & Clapham office.
This role will suit a well presented, switched on and motivated individual who will be joining a close-knit team who have enjoyed success after success in recent years.
Senior Lettings Negotiator - Battersea & Clapham
- £18,000 basic
- £46,000 OTE
- Pooled car, guarantee and mobile phone provided
- 10% up to £120,000
- 20% £120-200,000
- 25% £200,000+
- Deliver high volumes of deals
- Work effectively as an individual and a team player
- Be organised and able to work under pressure
- Have a confident personality with excellent communication skills
- Qualifying and registering applicants using Reapit software
- Manage and update all applicants on all available properties matching their criteria
- Maintain regular contact applicants and note all correspondence and communications on Reapit
- Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings in line with the landlord and office instructions.
- Ensure all pre-tenancy signups are dealt with efficiently, explanations are provided to tenants where necessary and to comply with current legal legislation
- Book market appraisals
- Consistently achieve all company set daily, weekly targets and KPI.
- Provide a friendly and professional service.
- Report all viewing feedback and update Reapit system log notes of all communication held
- Maintain the office keys system in a secure manner.
- Ensure all company procedures are always adhered to
- Reporting to branch and lettings manager
- 2 years plus Lettings experience
- Proven track record
- ARLA beneficial however not essential
If this role is of interest, please do apply with your CV attached for consideration.