City of London, London
£20000 - £50000 per annum + Pool Car + Benefits
over 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a multi-branch, independent agency that are dealing with a majority of new build property within the SE1 area, as well as period properties. With the stock list increasing on a monthly basis (as new phases of developments are being released) and the subsequent increased business levels; they are in the process of adding another team member to the busy lettings department. Ideally they are looking for someone with at least 2 years' experience working within the London Lettings market who is able to cope with a busy workload and large stock list. I cannot stress enough the volume and quality of lettings business this company is dealing with and the opportunity to earn and progress!
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Assisting and accompanying the manager on property valuations when required.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
Applicants must have:
- At least 2 years' experience in another Lettings role.
- A proven track record of success within the Property industry.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people of all backgrounds.
- A full, clean, manual driving licence.
- ARLA/NFOPP Prefered.
- Strong IT skills.
Salary Budgets: £20,000 Basic Salary, £50,000 OTE + Benefits.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am-6pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays: 10am-4pm
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 5983.