£25000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car or Car Allowance
5 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by an internationally renowned property business with offices across the world in the finest locations.
They're in the market for a new experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to be based from their highly successful and established Ascot office.
- Business Generation and Fee Income
- Obtain instructions on properties of a suitable quality and in sufficient quantity to achieve business targets.
- Supervise the efficient administration of all procedures in the placing of properties on the market.
- Find suitable tenants and negotiate the letting of appropriate properties.
- Responsible for all initial outstanding monies in relation to properties let.
- Maintain a high and professional profile in the local community, continually alert to business opportunities.
- Communicate fully with all concerned to ensure that lettings are managed in an efficient and professional manner.
- Be sensitive to changes in the local market and respond effectively.
- Responsible for supervising all aspects of the office and its administration to established partnership standards.
- Absorb all aspects of information technology systems in the office and have an understanding of their broader applications and availability in the division.
- Build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the company.
- Liaise with other departments and offices when required
- Perform all other tasks delegated by the Partner in charge as required.
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in a similar role
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- Literate and numerate
- Confident, enthusiastic and eloquent communication skills
- Demonstrable sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- A basic salary of £25k per annum
- A competitive commission structure
- A company car or car allowance
- Genuine career progression
If this is the opportunity that you've been looking for then apply now!