City of London, London
Up to £18000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Dove and Hawk are currently looking to speak to any experienced Lettings Negotiators for a multi office independent who are looking for someone who is driven and money motivated to go into their successful Clerkenwell office. Package as below:
Salary: £18,000 - generous commission structure.
OTE - £40,000+
Hours: Mon-Fri 08:45-18:00 Sat (By appointment)
- Deliver high volumes of deals
- Work effectively as an individual and a team player
- Be organised and able to work under pressure
- Have a confident personality with excellent communication skills
- Qualifying and registering applicants using Reapit software
- Manage and update all applicants on all available properties matching their criteria
- Maintain regular contact applicants and note all correspondence and communications on Reapit
- Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings in line with the landlord and office instructions.
- Ensure all pre-tenancy signups are dealt with efficiently, explanations are provided to tenants where necessary and to comply with current legal legislation
- Book market appraisals
- Consistently achieve all company set daily, weekly targets and KPI.
- Provide a friendly and professional service.
- Report all viewing feedback and update Reapit system log notes of all communication held
- Maintain the office keys system in a secure manner.
- Ensure all company procedures are always adhered to
- Reporting to branch and lettings manager
- 2 years plus Lettings experience
- Proven track record
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Sam Senior in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 6915