£16000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + own car with parking provided
8 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by an expanding, multi-office Independent who focus on East London & Essex. They're looking to hire a Senior Lettings Negotiator for their Stratford office. They are looking for someone with previous lettings experience, a proven track record as well as the ability to self-motivate.
- Promoting properties.
- Meeting with potential tenants, working out what their exact needs and requirements are and building rapport.
- Arranging and overseeing viewings of properties for potential tenants.
- Meeting with landlords and other parties involved in the rental.
- Answering queries from clients and potential clients via email, telephone or in person.
- Negotiating between property owners and potential tenants to find a mutually beneficial agreement.
- Explaining the tenancy agreement and arranging signing of agreement.
- Organising the payment of money due.
- Troubleshooting when problems arise.
- Keeping administrative systems up to date.
- Adhering to the relevant guidelines set by law at all times.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- IT skills
- A friendly, approachable attitude
- The ability to build rapport with clients
- Great communication skills
- A customer service orientated approach
- The ability to solve problems and find creative solutions
- Honesty and Integrity
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- A positive, motivated approach to work
- The ability to manage well under pressure
- Full driving licence (with less than 3 points)
Senior Lettings Negotiator - Stratford
- £16-20,000 basic
- £30-35,000 OTE
- 10% commission
Bonus scheme as follows;
- £1000 - £10k
- £1200 - £12k
- £1500 - £15k
- £2000 - £20k
- Mon-Thu 9-6pm
- Sat 9-5pm
For more information, please apply with your CV attached and contact Patrick Tonkin at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: 8234