Up to £20000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, an award winning, leading London property brand who a require a hungry and motivated Senior Lettings Negotiator for their office based in North London. This branch is one of the higher volume branches in the company and an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to deal with high levels of stock. Package as below:
- Daily management of applicants
- Generate and conduct viewings
- Ensure landlords are up to date.
- Negotiating offers
- Collect holding deposits and tenancy monies
- Oversee tenant referencing and right to rent checks
- Provide high levels of customer service
- A full and clean manual driving licence.
- A proven track record of success within residential lettings.
- Knowledge of the lettings process from start to finish
- Strong communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Immaculate presentation.
- Go Getter Attitude
- Company car
- Commission and Bonuses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- Gym membership discounts
Basic: £20,000 OTE £55,000k+ - Great Commission Structure & Company Car
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am until 6:30pm, Friday 9am until 6pm, Saturday 9:30am until 4pm
To apply for this role contact Lenny Farhall at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: