City of London, London
£25000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by an established, multi-branch estate agency seeking an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator for their busy office based in London Bridge.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new potential tenants.
- Arranging, attending and conducting property viewings online and in person.
- Taking viewing feedback and providing it to landlords in order to better market the property.
- Taking, qualifying and negotiating offers to ensure the best result for all parties in the rental process.
- Conducting market appraisals when needed.
- Establishing relationships with the local area in order to generate valuation opportunities for new business.
- Completing the relevant paperwork to ensure a smooth process from offer to move-in & beyond.
- Supporting senior team members within the Lettings department.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 1 years' experience in a London Lettings role.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- A can-do attitude to work in order to ensure personal and team success.
Salary Budgets: £17,000 Basic - £40,000-£45,000 OTE
Required Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6.30pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays: 10am-4pm (with a day of in lieu)