West End, London
£20000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside an independent, boutique estate agency based in Kensington. They are looking for an experienced Lettings negotiator to join their dynamic team.
- Generating and winning new business & developing client relationships
- Managing relationship with landlords and maintaining regular contact
- Generating and attending market appraisals
- Capitalising on potential prospects to ensure the constant flow of new business and properties to the office portfolio
- Carrying out viewings, generating leads and negotiating deals
- Achieving monthly targets
- Following up and carrying out feedback
- Maintaining and expanding brand awareness within the local area
- Developing new business opportunities and contacts within local business community to facilitate lettings and to increase stock levels wherever possible.
- Identifying new opportunities to refer business to other departments
Requirements of the role:
- 1+ years' experience.
- A proven track record of success within Lettings.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- ARLA/NFoPP Qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
Salary Budgets: £20k-£23,000 Basic Salary, £50,000 OTE
Monday - 9-7pm, Tuesday - Thursday 10am-7pm, Friday - 10-6pm
Saturday - 10-5pm 1 in 2