North London, London
£25000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with an established Independent Estate agency in order to source an experienced Lettings Negotiator for their office based in St Johns Wood.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering potential tenants and maintaining regular contact with them.
- Generating, arranging & conducting property viewings.
- Sourcing new business and conducting market appraisals
- Providing viewing feedback to landlords.
- Managing and maintaining strong relationships with landlords and tenants throughout the lettings process.
- Taking, negotiating and presenting qualified offers.
- Assisting in the administration of the tenancy.
- Working proactively to generate opportunities for further business.
Requirements of the role:
- 1+ years' experience within the NW London property market.
- A proven track record of success within Lettings.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- A full & valid EU Driving licence.
- Access to your own vehicle.
- ARLA/NFoPP Qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
Salary Budgets: Up to £25,000 Basic Salary, £50,000-£80,000 OTE & Car Allowance
Required Working hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Saturdays (one in 3 or 4) 10am-1pm
If you match the description and are looking to join an established independent where what you do matters then apply for this role ASAP or contact Jessica Martin at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 8989