£20000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + & Car Allowance
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a successful multibranch Estate Agency currently seeking an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their busy office based in Islington. This is a great opportunity and the role will not last long.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new potential tenants.
- Arranging, attending and conducting property viewings online and in person.
- Taking viewing feedback and providing it to landlords in order to better market the property.
- Taking, qualifying and negotiating offers to ensure the best result for all parties in the rental process.
- Conducting market appraisals when needed.
- Establishing relationships with the local area in order to generate valuation opportunities for new business.
- Completing the relevant paperwork to ensure a smooth process from offer to move-in & beyond.
- Supporting senior team members within the Lettings department.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 2 years' experience in a London Lettings role.
- A full and valid driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- A can-do attitude to work in order to ensure personal and team success.
Salary Budgets: £20,000 Basic Salary, £55,000+ OTE, Car Allowance Provided
Required Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-6pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays: 10am-4pm
If you match the description and are looking to join an established estate agency where what you do matters then apply for this role ASAP or contact Jessica Martin at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 9041