Up to £18000.00 per annum + 10%-25% commission
about 1 year ago
My client, an award-winning Estate Agent in Chiswick, is recruiting for a Senior Lettings Negotiator. The successful candidate will be experienced, tenacious and money-driven. The office itself has no real niche, so a versatile individual would be successful in letting their stock list ranging from studio apartments to 5 bedroom houses.
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers between tenants and landlords
- Dealing with enquiries over email, telephone and walk-in.
- Assisting with valuations where required
- General office administration
- Dealing with tenancy progression
- 23 days annual leave (as well as your birthday off)
- Corporate memberships elsewhere
- Car allowance
- 1 in 3 Saturdays
£18,000 basic, 10%-25% commission structure
Monday - Friday 8:30am-6:00pm Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Tom Hesketh at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes Team quoting vacancy reference: 6004