West End, London
£20000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + + Bonus
2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with an upper end independent with an established presence across Prime Central London. Due to internal promotions; there is a Senior Lettings seat available in the South Kensington office (covering South Ken & Knightsbridge). We are specifically looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years' lettings experience who would suit the clientele of this patch who has the potential to quickly rise up to associate level and act as a number 2 for the office.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering new applicant enquiries.
- Arranging, attending and conducting property viewings.
- Providing viewing feedback to landlords.
- Qualifying, negotiating a presenting offers.
- Closing lettings deals with the purpose of achieving the best possible outcome for all parties involved.
- Providing support to the manager including; generating valuations, attending valuations etc.
- Assisting with the start up of the sales department within the area.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 2 years' experience working within the London lettings market.
- Prior experience of working within central London would be a benefit,
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Professional presentation.
- A positive and pragmatic approach to sales.
Salary Budgets: £20-24,000 Basic, £40,000 OTE plus Bonus
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-6pm (No weekends)
If you are an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to join a professional, grown-up work environment that provides room for career growth; then apply for this role immediately; remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8941.