£30000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Commission, Benefits and Bonuses
7 months ago
Position: Senior Lettings Negotiator / Assistant Manager
Location: Central London, SW1 (Working from home until February - Subject to change)
Salary: Basic Salary circa £30k, with negotiable commission structure
A globally recognised top tier real estate brand are seeking an experienced Lettings professional to assist in the growth of the offices Residential Lettings business. The ideal candidate would be somebody who can demonstrate a track record of growing a portfolio with HNWI's. A pro-active thinker who has a can-do attitude and ambition to become the manager/director of an entire division.
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Conduct valuations and secure profitable new business
- Accrue new business and new opportunities in creative ways
- Ensuring clients' expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them.
Person / skills profile
- 5 years residential lettings experience
- Proven track record of growing a lettings portfolio, ideally within Prime Central London
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Must demonstrate an ability to adapt very quickly to different global market patterns.
If you are interested in this position, please click on the APPLY link or contact James Huntly at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number 8292.