South West London
3 months ago
Our local authority client is seeking an experienced Senior Planning Officer to build on their planning expertise within a varied and challenging environment.
- Working in partnership with other members of the team to create a joint approach to planning and strategy
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders and partners regarding main development schemes and priorities in the geographical area
- Draft responses to local plan consultations, as well as Heads of Terms and S106 agreements.
- Supporting the development management process with our local authority and other external partners, you’ll represent the council at meetings across the borough to ensure consistent practices.
- A relevant professional qualification, equivalent degree or extensive experience.
- Experience of consultations and submissions, with a track record of contributing towards the development of planning policy.
- Knowledge of local authority structure and working practices.
- Knowledge of growth and land-use/spatial planning.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners.
If this role is of interest to you, please do apply with your CV attached for consideration.
If you can think of anyone who might be interested in the vacancy below, we provide £200 vouchers for successful recommendations.
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 5640