|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Morelle Pierson|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector:||Investment & Development|
Real Estate Senior Project Manager
My client, a Project Management & Cost Management professional services consultancy, are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
As a company, they are going through rapid growth at present, so this is an exciting time to join the business.
The desired candidate will have experience in a variety of sectors and be able to demonstrate sound market knowledge and judgement, together with in-depth understanding of construction contracts and project management techniques.
You will have good communication skills and be able to form solid, professional relationships with delivery partners.
In this role you will have complete independence to self-motivate and self-manage your work load, whilst liaising remotely with Directors who are based in the Bristol Head Office.
This consultancy currently has package management jobs along with both pre and post contracts, so this a very involved and varied role from a Project Management and QS perspective.
Your duties will include:
- Attending and chairing relevant progress meeting / design team meetings
- Issuing monthly project reports / trackers
- Ensuring design teams are co-ordinated
- Assessment and interpretation of legal documents, reports, surveys and planning conditions and how these may affect the delivery / construction processes
- Overseeing the preparation of construction contracts and all associated documents that support and match the agreed financial parameters and scope of the project
- Understand the management of external professional teams, including preparation of appointment documents and collateral warranties
- Review cash flow performance to ensure budgets are managed
- Ensure that all health and safety matters relating to this role and the role of others in the construction process is observed and conducted accordingly
- Monitoring of contractor / partner discharging of all associated planning conditions and statutory obligations
- Travel to sites, meetings and similar as and when required
Skills and experience required:
- Proven Project Management experience of minimum 3 years
- Residential sector experience is essential - Education or Health exposure would be an advantage
- MRICS Qualified is desirable
- Degree Educated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Flexible, motivated and able to adapt and thrive in an environment where the workload is busy, varied and at a senior level
- Strong analytical, numeric and problemsolving capabilities whilst being commercially astute and focused on delivery
- Able to motivate and encourage all those associated in delivering the aims of the project
- Full UK Driver's license is essential
London based role - Ability to work from home, with use of office space in London as required.
Head office is based in Bristol, so regular remote communication with Directors is essential.
Project locations currently include: St Johns Wood, Kensington, Hackney, Maidstone, Barbican, Bushey, Walthamstow, Liverpool and more.
Salary: Circa £55,000-£60,000 depending on experience
For more information, please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment
0203 725 9832