North East London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 years ago
My client, one of the UK's leading property advisors, have an exciting opportunity to run an active team of 4 property managers. They are seeking an experienced Senior Property Management Surveyor to take direct responsibility for some of the firms most valuable management clients to enable the company's continued pursuit of growth and excellence.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished commercial property manager, managing a mixed commercial portfolio, who is keen and able to run their own team.
Your duties will include:
- Manage a mixed portfolio based all over London and the UK
- Be experienced in all aspects of property management including service charges, landlord & tenant, health and safety and day to day property management regularly inspect the properties
- Overseeing the maintenance of the properties via third party contractors ensuring that works are carried out in a cost-effective manner and to a professional standard of workmanship
- Liaising with the accounts team on service charge and rent invoicing, end of year reconciliation and financial queries/disputes
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of four years' experience in property management
- RICS qualifications would be desirable but not essential
- The ability to work with a minimum of supervision is essential
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills are required
- Good working knowledge of the usual office IT systems (Outlook/Word/Excel) is important
Competitive Salary - Circa £40K-£50K+ Depending on Experience
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832