Battersea Park, United Kingdom
£30,000 - £35,000
about 3 years ago
Our client, a one-branch independent estate agency based in Battersea Park, is currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to hold responsibility 150-200 new build properties across the Battersea area (including within the Battersea Power Station development).
- Deposit handling
- Dealing with maintenance queries
- Completing regular property inspections
- Liaising with the external inventory clerks re: check-ins/check-outs
- Section 21 notices
- Chasing late payments
- Customer-focused property manager with 4+ years of experience.
- Full UK driving licence (pool car available for use).
- ARLA certified (ideal but not essential).
Hours: 9am-6:30pm Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm Saturday (1 per month)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000