West End, London
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, a market leading multi-branch independent estate agency, is currently recruiting for a Senior Property Manager to oversee their Property Management department in one of their their Central London branches.
- Managing a team including a Property Manager, Client Accountant & Administrator.
- Co-ordinate the departments' work on a weekly and daily basis
- Bring on new contractors
- Manage contractor relationships
- Manage own property portfolio (approx 150 properties): - including referencing, move-ins, jobs, updating landlords, property inspections etc.
- Ensuring Property Management software systems kept up to date
- Ensuring landlords' and tenants' are kept informed
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements (GSC, Deposit registrations etc.) are met
- The first port of call for serious tenant/property management issues
- At least 3 years experience as a Head of Department or Senior Property Manager
- ARLA Qualified
- Ability to manage and monitor staff
- Ability to handle and resolve customer complaints
- Well organised and an excellent multi-tasker
- Great customer service attitude
- Good understanding of plumbing, electrical, boiler, handyman etc. issues
- Ability to review quotes, pick out anything over priced or padded.
- An understanding of Reapit system would be preferable.
- Block Management experience an added advantage
Salary: £35k - £40k
Hours: 9am - 6pm (Mon-Fri)