West End, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Our client, one of the world's leading property consultancies are looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their highly regarded Property Management team located in Central London.
- Management of a residential portfolio in Central London
- All aspects of property management undertaken.
- Reactive and preventative management
- Undertake regular property inspections.
- Assist tenants and landlords with any maintenance issues.
- Organise maintenance jobs within the properties - repairs, refurbishments.
- Liaise with contractors and engineers in a prompt & courteous manner.
- Ensure properties remain compliant regarding gas safety certificates
- Assist with the growth of the portfolio.
- 3 years' minimum within residential property management
- ARLA qualified
- Experience managing large houses
- High attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Highly experienced client management, with a proven ability to build strong professional relationships.
- Knowledgeable on heating and hot water, plumbing and electrical systems.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Hours: 9am-6pm (Mon - Fri)