West End, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a market leading independent estate agency, is currently recruiting for a Senior Property Manager to oversee their Property Management department in Central London.
- Oversee Property Management department and circa 120 properties
- Co-ordinate the departments' work on a weekly and daily basis
- Bring on new contractors
- Manage contractor relationships
- Referencing, move-ins, jobs, updating landlords, property inspections etc.
- Ensuring Property Management software systems kept up to date
- Ensuring landlords' and tenants' are kept informed
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements (GSC, Deposit registrations etc.) are met
- The first port of call for serious tenant/property management issues
- Minimum of 5 years Property Management experience
- ARLA Qualified
- Ability to handle and resolve customer complaints
- Well organised and an excellent multi-tasker
- Great customer service attitude
- Good understanding of plumbing, electrical, boiler, handyman etc. issues
- Ability to review quotes, pick out anything over priced or padded.
- An understanding of Reapit system would be preferable.
Salary: £35k - £40k
Hours: 9am - 6pm (Mon-Fri)