South East London, London
£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
My client are looking for an experienced, office based, full time Property Manager to join their team based in South East London. As the Senior Property Manager, you will be expected to play a key role in supporting the lettings business and providing excellent service to landlords and tenants, ensuring you retain and grow the business. Whilst end-to-end property management responsibilities are key, they pride themselves on communication and believe that the successful pm will be able to maintain excellent communication with all parties including landlords, tenants, contractors and colleagues.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Providing exemplary service to our landlords and tenants throughout the process from lettings negotiations to contract end
- Pre-tenancy inspections and advising Landlords of pre-tenancy maintenance requirements
- Administrative tasks include: deposit logging, referencing, record keeping and contract management
- Tracking, monitoring and logging all planned maintenance
- Obtaining competitive quotations and communicating effectively with landlords the best course of action
- Deposit negotiations
- Invoice management
- Overseeing large scale maintenance projects
- Understanding key health and safety, local government initiatives and current legislation.
- Knowledge of JUPIX and PayPropUK ideal but an ability to learn new systems and keep them updated fully
- End of tenancy negotiations with landlords and tenants
Requirements of the role:
- 2 years+ Property management experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ideally having or working towards ARLA qualifications.
- Ideally a good knowledge of heating, hot water and electrical systems
- Strong IT skills
- Full current valid driving licence
Salary Budgets: £30-35,000pa + Benefits
Required working hours: 09:00 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8308.