West End, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a Mayfair based company who are looking for an experienced Senior Property Manager, to manage a portfolio of high-end residential properties consisting of a mixture of lettings and vacant properties located across Central London.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Dealing with day-to-day property management issues for a portfolio of circa 50 high end residential / vacant properties
- Inspecting vacant properties and reporting back to clients
- Preparing properties for rental including but not limited to organising furnishings, ensuring the property is legally compliant, overseeing snagging and ensuring the property is in top working order.
- Liaising with estate agents for property lettings
- Progressing and agreeing new tenancies
- Regulatory visits and check-ins on let properties.
- Managing contractors and small refurb / maintenance projects
- Setting up utilities for vacant and rented properties.
- Day to day office administration including filing, bookkeeping and billing
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in all aspects of residential property management.
- A general understanding of the London residential property market
- Experience of working with high-net-worth individuals (HNWI) is preferred
- Basic understanding of Microsoft systems including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Salary Budgets: £30-£35,000 p/a
Required working hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Mayfair, West / Central London.
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.