£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a leading independent estate agency who are looking to recruit a Senior Property Manager for their Hammersmith office. The successful candidate will be responsible for operational aspects of managed properties including budget control and maintenance requests. All applicants should be comfortable managing high value, new-build and period properties.
- Managment of own portfolio (100-150 properties)
- Management of maintenance issues
- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants
- Arrange all necessary safety certificates for managed properties.
- Handle deposit disputes
- Serving all notices associated with AST and rent Regulated tenancies (Section 21, 10. 13 and 8 notices)
- Chasing arrears
- Managing of finances and floats held on account for managed properties.
- Inspect properties every 6 months and report to clients.
- Handling insurance claims
- Arrange utility account transfers.
- 3 years minimum experience within a Property Manager position
- Most know the relevant legislation pertaining to Lettings & Property Management
Hours: Mon-Fri (9am-5.30pm)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000