£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a well-established Property management company who are looking to expand the team in their Greenwich office by hiring an experienced Property Manager with 2 years + experience who is up for the challenge of taking on a senior property manager. With coverage local to the office across the Southeast region. This company offers excellent opportunities for future progression and with ARLA training on offer they really do invest time into their staff.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Responsible for the full management of circa 160 residential AST properties (between yourself and a supporting Property Manager)
- Ensure landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring all
relevant safety certificates are up to date.
- Arrange repairs & maintenance as-and-when required.
- Obtain quotes from contractors.
- Deal with insurance claims in a timely manner.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Provide an advisory service to all clients, ensuring high retention rates.
- Deal with end-of-tenancy negotiations in a timely manner.
Requirements of the Role:
- Minimum 18 months specific Property Management experience
- Confident communicator (verbally and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a degree of flexibility.
- Superb organisational and IT skills.
Salary Budgets: £30-35,000pa + Benefits
Required working hours: 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Greenwich
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.