North London, London
£33000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are currently recruiting for a Senior Property Manager to join an expanding property management company based in North London. Reporting directly into the Director, you will be responsible for a portfolio of residential properties within Prime Central London.
- Managing a portfolio of approximately 100 high-end, residential properties within Prime Central London.
- Liaising directly with tenants and landlords, handling any issues in an efficient and effective manner.
- Liaising closely with partner letting agents and negotiating favourable terms.
- First point of contact for all incoming management enquiries.
- Ensuring tenants, contractors and landlords are compliant with statutory and contractual obligations.
- Ensuring all internal and external works are completed quickly.
- Ensuring a high-level of customer and client services is maintained.
- Carrying-out quarterly property inspections and arranging inventories & check-outs.
- Preparing tenancy renewals and check-outs.
- Arranging contractors to carry out maintenance work.
- Updating the company database.
- Liaising closely with the Accounts Manager and Office Manager.
- 4 years' experience within residential property management, including dealing with high-end property within Prime Central London.
- Well presented with fantastic communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Strong IT skills.
- Keen to provide a high-level of customer service.
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join a well-respected company and develop a long-term, successful career, dealing with a varied, high-end property portfolio.
Hours: 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 (depending on experience)
For further information, please feel free to contact ROGER HAWTHORN on the Dove & Hawk property management desk.