£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Dove and Hawk have partnered with a chartered surveying firm who have been established in the City of London. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Property Manager to be based in Stratford and oversee their management portfolio consisting of both commercial and residential property.
- Overseeing all aspects of the property management department, including:
- Managing a portfolio of predominantly commercial property with some residential.
- All maintenance enquiries.
- Site visits and property inspections.
- All client contact.
- Service charge calculations.
- Rent and service charge collections.
- Promoting management services to grow the existing portfolio
- 5 years' experience within a similar position
- Working knowledge of property law and Health and Safety compliance is required.
- RICS qualification (desirable)
- Training if the applicant is seeking to achieve Chartered Surveyor status.
- Company pension plan
- Education reimbursement if applicable.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm (Mon- Fri)