South East London
Up to £70,000 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
Our client, an independent multi-disciplined practice are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team and help the company deliver on a number of exciting projects.
- Preparation of project cost plans
- Providing input during the design phase
- Continual checking against the project cost plan and providing regular updates
- Preparation of Pre-tender estimates
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Managing the tender process
- Conducting thorough tender analysis and preparation of tender reports
- Finalising and collating construction contract documentation.
- Attendance at regular project meetings to monitor costs.
- Undertaking valuations as required under a building contract, including payment recommendations.
- Negotiating and management of variations.
- Preparation of final accounts
- Administration of JCT contracts
- Reporting and presentations to the client
- Managing the communication between consultants and the contractor
- Management of the budget
- Networking and business development
- Development and support of junior staff.
- MRICS or CIOB
- Minimum 5 years’ PQE
- People management skills
- Organisational skills & good time management
- Understanding of contract legislation and professional liability essential
- Regular salary reviews
- Friendly team
- Good office space
- Salary - £50k to £70k subject to experience plus performance bonuses.
If this role is of interest to you, please do apply with your CV attached for consideration.
If you can think of anyone who might be interested in the vacancy below, we provide £200 vouchers for successful recommendations.
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 5636