Kensington and Chelsea, London
Development, Design and Planning
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits and bonus
over 2 years ago
June / July 2019
Senior Real Estate Analyst - South Kensington - £40,000-£50,000 + Discretionary Bonus
My client, a boutique Private Equity firm based in South Kensington, are currently seeking a Senior Real Estate Analyst to join their team.
The main function of this role is to compile property reporting for the management of a multiple asset pan European Commercial Real Estate portfolio.
The role requires regular periodic collection and collation of data, property accounting, service charge reconciliations, tenancy schedule preparation and real estate record keeping.
The successful Senior Analyst will need to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills, a sharp eye for detail and the ability to self-motivate, whilst being comfortable in a niche office environment.
Your core duties will include:
- Regular analysis on trends
- Manage complex research projects and report results
- Property accounting, service charge reconciliation and tenancy schedule preparation
- Review a wide range of information provided by third party service providers in respect of real estate portfolios, with a focus on value creation opportunities, cost structure, cash flow projections, the market environment and competitiveness
- Collate data across all portfolios
- Review and streamlining of internal processes, whilst contributing new ideas
- Regular briefing to members of the investment team on the performance of particular AUM's and markets
- Complete internal requests for information from other departments, including operations
- Work with investment teams to report on latest investment trend
- Manage and maintain multiple relationships with asset managers, property managers, and their accounting teams
- Occasional acquisition due diligence and Investment team pitch support
- Financial modelling where required
- Undertake stress testing and clearly articulate the results to the business - escalating risk issues and concerns
- Assisting periodically with the development/review of asset level Business Plans and assisting the team to conveying business plan targets and requirements to third party service providers.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3+ years of Real Estate Analysis experience
- Real Estate Portfolio / Asset Management background
- Primary / Special loan servicing exposure would be beneficial
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Experience with proprietary reporting management systems such as Yardi, JD Edwardse or Qube or similar software packages preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Property / Finance or equivalent
- Able to prioritise your workload in line with important deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a small team environment
Occasional international business travel may be required.
Salary of £40,000-£50,000 (Depending on Experience)
Discretionary Company Bonus
Private Medical Insurance
Generous Pension Scheme
For more information or to apply, please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832