City of London, United Kingdom
almost 3 years ago
Senior Renewals Coordinator
My client, a globally recognised property specialist, are current seeking an experienced Senior Coordinator to join their Renewals team.
This role would suit someone who is an accomplished administrator with exceptional communication and organisation skills, who enjoys working as part of a large team.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Tenancy Services department in the progression and accurate completion of renewal documentation.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure correct pricing structure is applied.
- Ensure appropriate and approved terms and conditions are applied to each contract offer and that payment terms are set in line with company guidelines.
- Update the CRM system with progress
- Assist with invoice queries where the finance requires contract specific
- Organising the diary to ensure that renewals are dealt with in a timely manner, ensuring that the tenancy agreements are completed and signed correctly within the deadlines; accuracy is a fundamental part of the role.
- Issuing correspondences and prepare contracts and other paperwork relating to renewing tenancies
- Managing queries and requests including any issues and complaints
- General office administration
- Handling documentation
- Direct incoming calls to the relevant person
Skills and experience required:
- 2 years + experience within a lettings / renewals focused environment
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Customer focused and work well in a team as well as independently
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience + bonus
Hours: Flexitime between 8.45am – 6.00pm (40 hours per week)
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Property Management team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.