£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Senior Sales & Lettings Administrator - Prime Central London - £28,000 - £30,000 Dependent on Experience
My client, an international luxury property consultancy, is looking to hire an experienced Senior Sales and Lettings Administrator for their busy Central London office. You will provide support to both the Sales and Lettings teams, ensuring the smooth running of the office.
The role will require an individual who is able to multitask working to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
Duties and responsibilites:
- Assist the sales team with all administration paperwork
- Produce Sales Letters and Memorandum of Sales
- Set up and maintain sales files
- Administer Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks
- Regular chasing of outstanding documents
- Organise property brochures
- Progress sales deals
- Manage and update instructions on property portals and company website
- Assist the lettings team with all administration paperwork
- Facilitate move-ins, move-outs and tenancy documentation
- Register Deposits
- Arrange Professional Photographs, Gas Safety, EPC certificates
- Carry out tenant referencing and ensure prospective tenants have the 'right-to-rent'
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years' proven Lettings Administration and Sales Administration experience
- Strong understanding of Lettings compliance
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Knowledge of Reapit would be advantageous
- Ideally have achieved or be working towards the ARLA/NFOPP Technical award
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a globally established brand, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472