South East London, London
Up to £20000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a fantastic independent estate agency who have established offices in East London & across the UK. They are looking for a Senior Sales & Lettings Negotiator to grow the stock list and coach the existing Sales & Lettings team in their Greenwich office. This will suit experienced Negotiators looking for their chance to step up into a managerial role in a short period of time.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Conducting valuations and taking on new instructions
- AML checking on both vendors and buyers.
- Taking photos/videos (lettings only), setting up properties on Jupix and preparing properties for marketing
- Managing database on our Jupix system
- Dealing with enquiries coming through Jupix and calls
- Arranging, organising, and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers on behalf of clients.
- Dealing with sales progression
- Taking ownership of sales and lettings, proactively identifying other channels to increase exposures for marketing purpose.
- Maintaining goodwill, establishing trust, and building long lasting relationships with clients.
- Working closely with MD to identify and bring in new business opportunities and expand the business.
- Working collaboratively across all departments and referring business where necessary
- Bringing in own experience and ideas to the company to assist growth.
Requirements of the role:
- Professional, ambitious, enthusiastic, and optimistic persona
- Proactive, organised and result driven.
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team.
- Excellent people skills and able to build long lasting relationship with clients.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Full and clean driving licence
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local marketplace.
- Knowledge and understanding of new build properties would be an advantage.
- Good track record of meeting sale target
- Ability to identify needs and confidently persuade and influence others without appearing aggressive or arrogant.
Salary Budgets: £20,000 Basic Salary, £50,000+ OTE, Pool Car Provided
Required working hours: 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, 9:30-6:30, Saturday to Sunday 9:30-5
If you have the required experience and are looking for your next role with great career progression then apply for this role immediately remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 8609.