|Job Title:||Senior Sales Associate|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Squirrell|
|Salary:||£18000 - £45000 per annum + Car allowance|
|Sector:||Real Estate Services|
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a Multi-award winning multi-disciple agency with a network across the Prime areas of London. They currently have a requirement for an experienced property Sales professional for the office in Wandsworth, SW18. In order to be considered for this role suitable applicants will need to have at least 18 months experience within a London Property Sales role.
- Qualifying applicants.
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Managing clients' expectations with the aim of surpassing those expectations.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure smooth running of the property sales process.
- Managing the process from an offer to exchange of contracts and completion.
- Assisting/supervising with the running of the office in the manager's absence.
- Providing high levels of customer service to all applicants, vendors and colleagues alike.
- A full and clean manual driving licence.
- A track record of success within with Property Sales market.
- Strong communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Immaculate presentation.
Salary Budgets: £18,000 Basic, £45,000+ OTE, Pool Car or Car Allowance + Numerous Corporate Benefits
Hours: 8:45am-6pm Monday to Friday, 1 in 3 Saturday rota: 10am-4pm.
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk in the Agency and New Homes Team remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8149